HELM Hinging facility for personal security
The HELM hinging facility is used for large façade areas as a safety system for cleaning and maintenance personnel and serves to temporarily secure people against falling. In addition, there are now many special applications (e. g. in ropes courses). The HELM hinging facility is always used when people move in areas at risk of falling.
Personal safety installation must be robust and easy to maintain and are subject to strict design and manufacturing regulations. These requirements are met by HELM profiles and fittings, which are certified according to DIN EN 795:2012 Type D and manufactured with high-quality materials and many years of experience.
To prepare an offer, construction drawings and detailed information on the statics of the building are required.
The benefits at a glance:
- Type D hinging facility certified according to DIN EN 795:2012 and DIN CEN/TS 16415:2013
- High load capacity and simple assembly
- Individual solutions for all application areas
- High-quality workmanship and precisely fitting connections
- Secure and durable
- Later extensions possible
- Consulting service by experts